Why You Should Buy Cabernet Merlot Wine? 6 Jaw-Dropping Facts
Unwinding at the end of a hard working day with a glass of red wine, is like having a little heaven on earth. Wouldn’t you agree with me? The majestic flavours of licorice, black cherry, violets, tobacco wrapped in a dash of vanilla, stir up all your senses in an instant.
The drink of the Gods, was the top choice of ancient Greeks and Romans. Today, the symbol of divinity, immortality and fertility remains the favoured drink of many. From Cabernet Franc, Malbec and Merlot to Pinot Noir, Shiraz and the famous Cabernet Merlot red blend, red wine has a long list of health benefits.
According to doctors, wine offers huge benefits for heart health. The antioxidants found in red wine help protect blood vessels, lower bad cholesterol and prevent blood clots. The darker the wine, the higher the health benefits. For example, a glass of Cabernet contains twice the antioxidants than a glass of Zinfandel does. Imagine the level of polyphenols in a glass of the most famous wine partnership, the Cabernet Merlot blend.
But this is not the only reason why now is the right time to buy a bottle of quality Cabernet Merlot. From weight loss to protecting your teeth, red wine truly is a magical and celestial drink.
- If you want to get enough antioxidants, buy Cabernet Merlot now. Yes, orange and apple juice are loaded with these natural substances (known to prevent cell damage), but they do not compare to wine. One glass of red wine has the same amount of antioxidants as 7 glasses of orange juice or 20 glasses of apple juice. Which one would you rather gulp down?
- Want to burn more fat, pop the cork on your favourite bottle of wine. You read that right. Wine is your new BFF if you want to lose weight and prevent the formation of the new fat cells. Know why? Because of the ellagic acid. It is the chemical found in Muscadine grapes (used in the production of almost all red wines) which basically ‘forbids’ fat cells from growing. For best results, drink Cabernet Merlot blend.
- For a radiant glowing skin, make a wine bath. Yes, bathe in wine, not bubbles. Add a cup or two of a quality red wine to your bath and soak up all the polyphenolds and antioxidants that help restore skin cells. Also, for a glowing-looking skin, hydration is the key. To keep it well moisturized, massage your face with red wine regularly.
- If you dread going to the dentist, buy Cabernet Merlot now. No, not to get drunk to go numb and not feel anything, but to prevent and protect your teeth from tooth decay. Believe it or not, wine can harden the enamel, meaning it will make your teeth and gum stronger.
- For all you gals out there that want to enjoy more fulfilling sex, here’s one more reason to drink red wine. The studies done in Australia and Italy, proved that women who drank a glass of wine a day enjoyed sex more than women who didn’t.
- Improve hair health with red wine. If you thought hair loss is exclusively male problem, think again. Over 2 million women suffer from hair loss. And this is in Australia only. It is estimated that about six million women in Britain suffer in silence the devastating effects alopecia areata. Although there is not cure for this condition, there are certain remedies that have proven extremely effective. One of them is red wine. Scientist claim that resveratrol helps prevent hair fall and even stimulates the new growth. Don’t you think the right time to buy Cabernet Merlot now.